Details on Clarin-Cofund-Reg

I am a experienced researcher and I would like to apply for the Clarin-Cofund program (Modality B), Should I need to contact any researcher for hosting me to apply for this program?
You are correct and as such you should contact somebody at the University of Oviedo,  to host you.

Publicado en Faqs.